There are key dos and don’ts for running a successful private practice and we have seen many of them in our 10 years in this space.
Our experience includes:
- Setting up a traditional solo private medical practice
- Merging numerous solo practices into a group practice
- Incorporating new practitioners into an established group practice
- Extracting practitioners from a group practice
- Establishing brand new virtual private practices
- Converting traditional practices to virtual practices
- Managing a 12 surgeon group practice
- Streamlining operations of various practices to boost efficiency and profits
So why reinvent the wheel? Don’t waste your precious time researching what you need to establish or build your private practice. Our workshops and one on one tutorials will show you what we have seen succeed and fail, presenting you with all the realities, and giving you the opportunity to frame your expectations – “FROM THE INSIDE”.
We focus on the health of your practice, so you can focus on the health of your patients.